[Solved] Handles only on the bottom part of the window?

Problems with decorations or key/mouse bindings? Or perhaps you have a cool mouse/key binding you want to share.
Decadentgray
Kitten
Kitten

[Solved] Handles only on the bottom part of the window?

Postby Decadentgray » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Hello,
I just wanted to ask if there is any way too have the handles on the bottom part of the frame in a different size as the rest, like it is done on the wmaker:

http://www.kerherve.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/windowmakerblue.jpg

As a laptop user I just want to save me the space of the left and right border (top border isn't needed too...).

Thanks in advance,
Dg
Last edited by Decadentgray on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Learning lines in the rain - Special effects by lunatic and drinks - Freeze frame, screen kiss - Hot heads, lights and power - It's patently obvious --- She's in parties - It's in the can - she's in parties - It's in the can!!

TF

Re: Handles only on the bottom part of the window?

Postby TF » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Decadentgray wrote:I just wanted to ask if there is any way too have the handles on the bottom part of the frame in a different size as the rest, like it is done on the wmaker

As I know the only thing you can do is to change the width of the handles or disable them. The same is with borders.

Best,
TF
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -- Albert Einstein
Fvwm version: 2.6.5
Fvwm config: Fvwm-Nightshade

Decadentgray
Kitten
Kitten

Re: Handles only on the bottom part of the window?

Postby Decadentgray » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Thanks for the answer, I feared it would turn out like this, seems like I need to use another wm :(

But my best regards to you all =D
Learning lines in the rain - Special effects by lunatic and drinks - Freeze frame, screen kiss - Hot heads, lights and power - It's patently obvious --- She's in parties - It's in the can - she's in parties - It's in the can!!

Return to “Decorations and bindings”