Icons for WindowOpsMenu

Hi All,

I’m looking for some nice icons to use in my WindowOpsMenu. I’ve checked out wm-icons but they are too ugly and gnome iconsets don’t include the icons I need.

I need icons for move, resize, maximize, iconify, stick shade, identify, raise, lower, screenshot, etc. Does anyone know of a set of nice icons that include these.

Thanks!

Search the forums for ‘Icons’ – there’s been a few threads about them in the past.

– Thomas Adam

Search the forums for ‘Icons’ – there’s been a few threads about them in the past.

I did. I couldn’t find anything relevant. None of the gnome or kde icon sets include icons for these functions.

You could see wm-icons package for some updated iconsets (from what I can understand, Gant is rather popular, and is included in wm-icons).
You can see preview for Gant here: wm-icons.sourceforge.net/preview/32x32-gant.html

Here is also a screenshot of fvwm-themes window operations menu with gant-set: wm-icons.sourceforge.net/screens … 060122.jpg

If they don’t fit your needs, there are huge amounts of icons at kde-look.org

in the thread about taviso’s config (in screenshots and configs) there is a link to the icons used in taviso’s config: viewtopic.php?p=7287#7287