Solid FVWM configuration

It is not a bug, it is a feature. My config is designed to work well with my config,
all further customizations are on your own.

rootbg.png image is so small, because it’s not necessary to make it bigger,
as correct full size wallpaper pattern will be displayed with 4x4 image as well.
Never had any problems with xcompmgr and it shouldn’t affect any images at all.

Thank you for your involvement, but all further configurations are on your own,
I will not answer you anymore, as I got much more interesting things to do.

Thanks for the tips. Everything looked great until adding one small dale-time button and turned into balloon. Could not figure what… mabe compositor problem. Just an unnecessary command that can be removed, Fvwm buttons have their own geometry.

The screen lag I will check. On Xfce and other WMs have not seen this.

Don’t get me wrong, @rasat , all of your cusomizations and tricks for other user are
highly appreciated and recommended for posting here, but just don’t wait, that I’ll be
actively participating in this, as my part was providing fully working stable modern config,
so use it with fun and in that way, you would like to use it!

As when I have free time, I prefer reading, not playing around on forums :wink:
Because it is much more intellectual and superior for your mind.
As I gave a nice config for you to play with, here is also great book, which is available
for free on archive.org website via their text archive — a pdf photocopy of great book -
The Kybalion (1908) by Three Initiates
Great reading and with correct understanding, this may be the start of Magic in your life.
Read at least 10-30 pages per day, it’s not hard, but very great for your mind.

1 Like

Great, you like yoga. :sunny: same does Rasat, he is a yoga teacher. This is what he wrote in Arch Linux in 2004 (it is in Finnish).

I found the solution, better than Xcompmgr which was a CPU consumer many years ago. Picom, a fork of Compton, does a great job.