Alt-tab configuration

I press Alt and then clicking Tab moves in cycle applications in window with list of open applications.
But when I left Alt I need to click mouse left button on application which I need to open it. Is it possible
to open window of application when I left Alt only and without clicking by mouse? It is terrible to click each
time. Second question. I work with two windows with tex source and compiled pdf. I need that Alt-Tab works
with these windows firstly. In fact I need that the last opened window stays in the top of list. I read a lot of
posts and mans but I do not understand how to make it. I use default config of fvwm 2.6.7 and try to modify it.
The line in config about Alt-Tab is following

Silent Key Tab A M WindowList Root c c CurrentDesk, NoGeometry, CurrentAtEnd, IconifiedAtEnd

I use below function to save position of mouse in new window

DestroyFunc WindowListFunc
AddToFunc WindowListFunc
+ I Iconify off
+ I FlipFocus
+ I Raise

In order to select the current window when you release the left alt button you need to add the option to the list of options in your WindowList key binding.

SelectOnRelease Meta_L

Here are some more tips about alt tab functions

http://fvwmforums.org/wiki/CookBook/AltTab/

It does not help. By default config it was

Silent Key Tab A M WindowList Root c c NoDeskSort, SelectOnRelease Meta_L

with this command, but it does not work. I read a lot posts and saw this reference. One guy wrote me that in his default config there is nothing about alt-tab and his alt-tab work like I wont. I commented my line with Key Tab and restart fvwm, but it does not help. Its behavior exactly the same.

I found tentative solution here fvwmforums.org/wiki/CookBook/AltTab :

DestroyFunc MyFocusFunc
AddToFunc MyFocusFunc
+ I Iconify off
+ I FlipFocus
+ I Raise
Key Tab A M Next (CurrentDesk, AcceptsFocus) MyFocusFunc
Key Tab A SM Prev (CurrentDesk, AcceptsFocus) MyFocusFunc

The window are opened in circle without opening windows list. If I use WindowsList I have the same problem - windows are not opened without clicking mouse. Another problem - all windows are opened but better to open that windows which which I need and rest windows leave iconized in panel. Do know how change code above to make these fiches?

I found solution,

DestroyFunc FuncFvwmNextWindow
AddToFunc FuncFvwmNextWindow
+ I Next (CurrentPage, !Iconic, AcceptsFocus) FlipFocus NoWarp
+ I Current Raise

DestroyFunc FuncFvwmPrevWindow
AddToFunc FuncFvwmPrevWindow
+ I Prev (CurrentPage, !Iconic, AcceptsFocus) Focus NoWarp
+ I Current Raise

Silent Key F1 A M Menu MenuFvwmRoot
Silent Key Menu A A Menu MenuFvwmRoot

Works well. It uses opened windows and goes in circle via them.