Carbone Theme

Now thats bad :unamused:

You dont use Fvwm anymore ?

Unfortunately I have to agree to tln too!

The way the menu styling is done in FVWM is simply the worse one compared to the flobal configurability of FVWM! I also would like to make flux menus but being a debian user and using extensively the debian menu, the pixmaps solution doesn’t fit my needs! I don’t care about translucency as well as gradient in the menu, I just would like to be ale to define a special colorset or a default pixmap (automatically adjusted) for the menu title!

To my minds definitively something to improve in FVWM. BTW I tried other WM like fluxbox, E, Openbox… but I can get rid of FVWM and its flexibility…

Brice

ps: I definitively think that the menu-missing-directory should get some improvements because currently its title can only have a single line separator even if you use double line separators in the menu, as well its title gets a hotkey when using automatic hotkeys…

I’ve done some improvement to my change style system :
img350.imageshack.us/img350/9950 … bis3wc.jpg
img129.imageshack.us/img129/3333 … 0077ej.jpg
It works fine and just from the menu :slight_smile:

Lol as always !
We need to kick someone in the nuts to get Fvwm proper Development ???
Damn i love Fvwm its just that it seems partially abandoned, if it wasnt the users like Taviso , theblackdragon, thomasAdam i dont think we would even be at this current Devlopment poit. Its kind a sad !

I’ve maked a little video like Taviso here : stationlinux.org/fvwm/demo.mpeg.gz