Farewell for a bit...

Just thought I’d let you all know that as it’s now the end of this academic year I’m going to be in limbo for some months, and certainly with no Internet access, or intermittent at best. Perhaps by October, I’ll have something more concrete.

For the projects I’m currently working on, they’re on hold, pending any changes I make whilst I have no Internet access. I have a partial mirror of my site here:

starshine.org/xteddy/thomas

Thanks,

– Thomas Adam.

Hi Thomas,

what does limbo mean? A geografic region, or an analogy? Im not a native english spaker, so I dont understand it.

Anyway I wish you a nice time, it is a pity to miss you here for the next months.

I think there are not many people so experienced with fvwm.

I also want to thank you for your enthusiasm in always giving hints and solutions with never ending patience, even to newbees.
This is getting a quality more and more seldom to find.

Best wishes, Mark

It means I’ll be moving from place to place for a while – first to my parent’s house, then to my new house when the next academic year starts.

Oh, there’s plenty of fine folk here. :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome. It’s been a pleasure. :slight_smile:

– Thomas Adam.

ok, thanks for the explanation :slight_smile:

So enjoy the time without internet, though it may be hard first, it has some advantages :wink:

The last days I spent several hours at the Elbe (big river in Hamburg),it is sooo great to lay around lazy in the sun at the beach, watching nice women and listening to people playing drums, guitar and singing :slight_smile:

Goodbye until soon again,Mark

Ahh, just got back online to find you gone, but as Mark said, no internet can be a huge advantage :slight_smile:

Enjoy your time off the wire :slight_smile:

Bert