Fvwm forum launch

If you are reading this then you are one of the very early visitors of this board (or you’re an archaeologist;))

This is the very first incarnation of the Fvwm forum, something I found Fvwm was still lacking so I started this forum as an attempt to fill that gap.

If you have any suggestions or complaints please don’t hesitate to contact me or one of the other admins/mods.

This forum is still in buildup so thing might move around a bit, don’t panic if a certain category seems to have dissapeared, it most likely has moved somewhere else.

If you happen to find a forum that allows the posting of attachments, please report it to me as that is an error of mine, it’s not intended that users start posting attachments as I have no idea how much extra bandwith that will consume…

Enjoy your stay here :slight_smile:

The switch from xmb to phpBB went pretty flawlessly.

Now we only need to make this board know to the Fvwm community, I’ll do as downpour suggested and try to get it in the topic of #fvwm on irc.freenode.net, but I’d also like to have it on the main Fvwm site, if anybody could tell me how I could contact it’s maintainer I would be mighty grateful. I’ve already tried joining the mailinglists but I get an error saying the address I have to respond to majordomo at mpc dot uh dot edu doesn’t exist…

Thanks for reading and enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

I’ll also mention it in the Linux Gazette <http://linuxgazette.net>

That would be great! Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Nice!!! Thanks!!!