No Name theme

well i finally decided to release this, dont ask me why its probly terrible to everyone but me. simple config i tossed together thanks to Slackman’s config, i ripped his apart so all credit goes to him, all i did was modify it and i think i got the menu from another one I cant remember. anyway, more details in the config.

ill release the config within the next few days, i just found some bugs i wanna work out quick, anyway heres a screenshot.

few changes and now i have the config ready to go…

changed the pager and used transparency instead of a pixmap this time, added some menu stuff for windows and shit, so this config is basicly mine right now, i only used other themes to get ideas and learn how to make a config, still credit goes out to the creators of the themes ive used/chopped…

anyway here it is

The config

EDIT, i just tossed fvwm on my server with vnc and for a 1024x768 desktop you need to change the bottombar settings for it to look right…

what it looks like for my dual screen…

################

Bottom Bar

################
DestroyModuleConfig Bottombar: *
*Bottombar: Geometry 300x64-978-0
*Bottombar: Columns 299
*Bottombar: Rows 26
*Bottombar: Colorset 51
*Bottombar: Frame 0
*Bottombar: (299x18+0+0, Padding 3 0, Swallow “Pager” Module FvwmPager Pager * *)
####################

End Bottom Bar

####################

what it has to be for single screen (1024x768 tested)…

################

Bottom Bar

################
DestroyModuleConfig Bottombar: *
*Bottombar: Geometry 200x64-0-0
*Bottombar: Columns 199
*Bottombar: Rows 26
*Bottombar: Colorset 51
*Bottombar: Frame 0
*Bottombar: (199x18+0+0, Padding 3 0, Swallow “Pager” ModuleFvwmPager Pager * *)
####################

End Bottom Bar

####################

Hey, what chat client are you using?

It seems to be irssi, the best irc client so far :wink:

its irssi for IRC on undernet, freenode and a buddies server. gaim is running for my IM’s