Titlebar font location

Hi! Anybody knows how to fix text position in title bar?
When I set Titlebar size with " TitleStyle LeftJustified MinHeight 10 Height 17 " vertical position of the name text is wrong - not in the center of the bar in vertial way.
How can I center it?

2020-05-24-001929_199x89_scrot

I see no answer to this question and can’t find it in the manual, so I hope someone can help me.
I increased the Default Font size from 8 to 12 and now the title texts are to low. How can I set then higher, preferably near the top?

For testing, I made my title bar higher to see the vertical text alignment.
TitleStyle LeftJustified Height 46
title-bar

Check on Fvwm Wiki Window Decor

Yes, I see, the text is vertically in the middle, but how can I put it at the top?

Sorry it took some time (I am new to fvwm and had to install a screenshot app), but my title-bar text is definitely not in the middle.

Your

This happens when font size is bigger than title bar height. For testing, increase the Height.

Yes, but why does this happen?
Why is the text not in the middle?
Is there a top margin somewhere that I can modify?
Preferably I want the text in the title bar without top and bottom margins.
Is this possible?

Copy your decor script here, to know what you try to do. Put it within “Preformatted text” (highlight the text and click menu bar icon “</>”) , which makes it easy to read.

What do you mean by decor script? The config file?
Anyway I have changed nothing yet, except the line “'DefaultFont …”, where I changed ‘size=8’ in ‘size=12’, in the config file.
Anyhow if it is to complicated then let it rest for now, I am just learning Fvwm and have first other things to configure.
I was hoping that there was a simple way to get rid of that top margin, but yeah I can also make the title bar higher :grinning: