What is ur distro?

Mac OS X on server
FreeBSD 5.3 on laptop
Slackware on desktop

Gentoo, baby!

i test many distributions but now…
:stuck_out_tongue: I love my Debian Sarge.

Mandrake 9/10 plus several selfcompiled programs and some taken from debian.

As I sometimes need to test stuff on windows, I use win4linux personal for this (there is a kernelpatch for Mandrake).

I also tried ubuntu, that seems to be much faster with Gtk2-apps, but I made so many individual changes to my system, that I don’t want to change it yet.

Maybe I’ll try to update to Mandrake 10.2 in some weeks.

For Fvwm I use the Fedora-rpm-packages, works fine on this system.

Greets, Mark

Ubuntu, Gentoo, Debian
hahaha

Hi girls and guys…

I’m using Arch Linux since two months now.

I’m using Linux since about 6 years now and about four years completly without any windows anymore.
I’ve started with SuSE Linux (can’t remember the version), then after about two or two and a half year, I’ve changed to Debian. In april of 2004 I’ve then started to use Gentoo.

Oh, I’ve forgotten… I’ve also used LFS sometimes. And it is still installed on my “attache case”ggg

Since about two years, fvwm is my absolute favourite windowmanager. And now I’m trying to get fvwm-metisse working as a standalone windowmanager. But this is only for testing and playing. :wink:

Sincerely

I use…get ready for it…drumroll…

Gentoo! woot!

Ah. Must be one of these minimalist distros we hear so much about.

Looks like the link to his image is broken to me :wink:

I know. I couldn’t resist :smiley:

What can I say, I’m a minimalistic guy.

My distro of choice is Debian.

Currently running Woody (unstable)

I run gentoo on three desktops and my laptop Love it.

btw I think we win LOL

I use Arch Linux as well :smiley:

I’m running Gentoo and NetBSD on my main desktop and Gentoo on my ibook.

Greetings. :slight_smile: I run Slackware.

This box also currently has Arch, FreeBSD, W2K, and a vaguely Slack-like thing I built myself, but Slackware’s my distro.

ARCH LINUX :smiling_imp:

Gentoo :slight_smile:

Debian (after having used ubuntu for some weeks :blush: )

now i use ubuntu hoary 5.04, becuse is fast and small and esey and it doesn’t take time to install most apps

i have used other distro’s like slackware10, gentoo, mandrake 10.2 , suse 7.3 and redhet 6.0.

i liked the way gentoo works but it takes time to install en install programs, maybe i’ll try is some other time again.